Servings: 12 Slices
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
125 grams Tnuva Butter, softened
¾ cup brown sugar
2 cups white flour
1 tsp. baking soda
¼ tsp. salt
1 cup ripe, mashed bananas (approximately 3 bananas)
1 tsp. vanilla extract
¾ cups walnuts, roughly chopped
Loaf pan, 13/23 cm, greased
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and cover a baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Toss the cherry tomatoes with olive oil, salt, pepper and thyme.
3. Roast the tomatoes for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and season with garlic.
4. Turn the oven to 375°F. Arrange the mushrooms face up on a large baking pan covered with wax paper. Place cherry tomatoes and cheese cubes in each mushroom and drizzle with a touch of olive oil.
5. Cut zucchini into wide chunks. Remove the insides of each chunk, leaving room to stuff the zucchini – make sure each slice has at least ½ inch at the bottom. Place the zucchini “boats” alongside the cherry tomatoes and season as directed above.
6. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes until the cheese is hot and melted. Serve hot.