Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
1 package of Maadanot Frozen Malawah, prepared according to directions
1 ½ cups of Tnuva Mozzarella and Cheddar Cheese, shreeded
½ cup of pitted and sliced green olives
2 cups of tomato paste
2 teaspoons of olive oil
½ cup of ketchup
2 cloves of crushed garlic
1 teaspoon of dried oregano
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Pre-heat the oven 350°F.
2. Spoon sauce onto each sheet of Maadanot frozen malawah.
3. Sprinkle cheese and olive one the sauce.
4. Roll malawah into a tube.
5. Place into a baking pan lined with baking sheets.
6. Score small lines into dough.
7. Repeat for the rest of the malawah.
8. Bake for about 25 minutes, until the dough and the cheese have browned.
9. Remove from the oven, slice and enjoy!