By: Jamie Geller
It’s berry season! Why not try a twist on the common cinnamon twist and bake some berry infused cookies that look and taste bakery perfect!?
We’ve got a lovely recipe for you that’ll carry you through fall and into the winter!
Prep time: 26 min
1 frozen Tnuva Maadanot Pastry Dough, defrosted
2 tablespoons vegan butter, softened
½ cup seedless raspberry jam
1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar, divided
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a cookie sheet with non-stick baking spray.
1. Unfold puff pastry onto a flat surface.
2. Spread margarine on the puff pastry.
3. Spread jam in a thin layer, leaving a 1-inch border for rolling. Sprinkle with 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon sugar.
4. Roll as for a jelly roll, secure seam side down and cut into 18 thin slices.
5. Place slices on prepared cookie sheet. Sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar over slices.
6. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes, or until puffed and golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.