Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 7 minutes
1 package Tnuva Edam Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F and cover a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Place on baking tray clusters of about 1.5 – 2 inches of grated Edam Cheese (about 2 tablespoons worth). Make sure to leave about 1.5 – 2 in between each cluster.
3. Bake the cheese clusters for about 7 minutes. The cheese will turn golden brown and form flat circles.
4. To remove the crisps, let them harden completely on the parchment paper. Once they are completely dry, remove them from the parchment paper. These crisps can be stored unrefrigerated in an airtight container for 3-4 days.
5. To make cheese “bowls,” remove the melted cheese from the oven and immediately lift the cheese carefully using a broad, flexible spatula. Flip the cheese into small, sturdy muffin tins. As the cheese melts, it will harden and take the shape of the mold. It is best to use these right away as they will be fragile. If you need to store them, put them in an airtight container. Use the bowls to serve salad, spreads or cheese dips.