Yield: 20 bite-sized cakes
Prep time: 30 minutes
5 ounces tea biscuits or vanilla wafers, finely ground
3.5 ounces Tnuva Butter, melted
¾ cup sugar
2 containers Tnuva Premium Cheese Spread, Original Flavor
1 cup sour cream
1/3 cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
2 tablespoons cornstarch
Toppings (each is enough for 4 cakes):
2 fresh pineapple rings cut into 8 triangles + 1 fresh passion fruit + coconut slice
4 teaspoons caramel fudge + 4 mini cookies
4 teaspoons chocolate spread + 4 salty pretzels
½ container heavy cream, whipped + 4 strawberries
4 teaspoons caramel spread + 4 sugar-coated almonds
1. Preheat oven to 350 °F. Prepare pans for 20 mini muffins.
2. Put the cookies and butter in a bowl and mix well. Divide the mixture among the mini muffins and press down.
3. Place all the filling ingredients in a medium bowl and beat until smooth. Pour over the base, dividing evenly so that they are all the same height.
4. Bake for about 20 minutes, until the filling is set. Remove from the oven and let cool at room temperature, then place in the fridge for at least an hour.
5. To decorate, remove from the muffin pan and place on a platter. Decorate as shown or according to your personal preference.