Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
1 package (18 oz.) of macaroni or similar pasta
¼ package (1 and 3/4 tablespoons) Tnuva butter
4 cloves garlic
4-5 zucchinis, sliced ??thin
1/2 cup fresh basil
1 cup (2 ounces) Tnuva Parmesan Cheese
1/2 container (4.5 oz.) Tnuva Feta Cheese, coarsely chopped
1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
1. Melt butter in a deep, lidded skillet or pot. Lightly brown the garlic about 30 seconds, and add zucchini. Continue cooking over a medium-low heat for about 15 minutes until the zucchini is very soft. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to the manufacturer's instructions, making sure to reserve a cup of the cooking water for the sauce.
3. Place the zucchini, garlic and butter in a food processor or blender. Add basil and Parmesan and blend until smooth. Slowly, add the water from the pasta, until you've achieved a thin, creamy sauce-like texture. Adjust seasoning to taste.
4. Return the sauce to the pan, add the pasta and stir over low heat for about a minute, letting the flavors merge.
5. Top with Bulgarian cheese, and garnish with basil. Serve immediately.