Yield: 8 servings
Prep Time: 50 minutes
1 package Tnuva Maadanot Frozen Rolled Short Dough for Savory Pastry, thawed according to package directions
1-2 tablespoons olive oil
1 large onion, chopped
1 package Tnuva Muenster Cheese Slices, cut into small pieces
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1 container Tnuva Quark Soft White Cheese 5% or 9%
5 tablespoons black olives, chopped
¾ cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 325 ⁰F and line a 10” round pan.
2. Put the filling ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
3. Spread out the dough on a floured surface. Using a glass or cookie cutter, cut out 2 ½-3” discs. Use the dough remnants to form additional discs.
4. Put a tablespoon of filling in the center of every disc. Press together the ends of each filled disc to form an elongated “boat” shape. Repeat with all the discs and place them close together in the round pan.
5. Sprinkle the tomato slices on top. Bake for 30 minutes until nicely browned and serve hot.