By: Jamie Geller, Joy of Kosher
Prep time: 35 min
1 (16-oz) package penne pasta
2 (8-oz) containers Tnuva Cheese Spread
1 (24-oz) jar premium store-bought or homemade marinara sauce
1 tbsp Italian seasoning blend
8 slices Tnuva Mozzarella Cheese
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil.
2. Boil penne for 10 minutes and drain. Penne should still have a bite to it as it will
be baked and cooked further.
3. While penne is cooking, combine Tnuva Cheese Spread, marinara sauce and
seasoning in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Add ¼ cup water to marinara jar to
remove all remaining sauce and pour into baking dish.
4. Preheat oven to 425°F
5. Mix drained penne into baking dish with prepared sauce.
6. Top with sliced cheese.
7. Bake uncovered at 425°F for 15 to 20 minutes, until cheese is bubbly.