Prep time: 25 min
2 green or yellow zucchinis (or one of each), well washed
1 orange or tangerine
1/3 cup of sliced almonds
4 radishes, well washed and cut into very thin slices
10-15 small mint leaves
1/2 cup of Tnuva Feta Sheep’s or Cow’s Milk Cheese
For the dressing:
3 tbsp of chili sauce
1 tbsp of olive oil
1 tbsp of lemon juice
1/4 tsp of salt
A pinch of black pepper
1. Cut the zucchinis into thin strips and place in a bowl.
2. Peel the orange (or tangerine) and slice it.
3. Roast the almonds in an ungreased pan until they are
4. Place the zucchini strips on a large plate. Sprinkle almonds,
orange slices, radish slices and mint leaves on top. Crumble
the cheese over them.
5. Mix all the dressing ingredients well and drizzle 2-4 tbsp
onto the salad.
6. Mix everything right before serving.
• Replacing the mint leaves with coriander or chopped chives.
• For a larger, satisfying salad, add a cup of baby spinach