Yield: 20 pieces
Prep time: 20 minutes
10 ounces vanilla cookies, crushed
2 teaspoons cocoa
¼ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
1 8-ounce container heavy cream
3.5 ounces dark chocolate, broken into squares
3.5 ounces milk chocolate, broken into squares
2 ounces butter, cut into squares
½ cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 teaspoon instant coffee dissolved in a little hot water
2 eggs, beaten
1 container YOLO Milk Dessert with Dark Chocolate
1 cup chopped nuts
2 containers YOLO Milk Dessert, either white, milk or dark
1. Preheat oven to 325 ⁰F. Grease a 9 x 13” baking pan.
2. Combine the crushed cookies, cocoa, baking powder and cinnamon.
3. Heat the heavy cream in a saucepan. Add the chocolate pieces and the butter and heat on a low flame until the chocolate is soft and the butter is melted. Add the sugar, vanilla and dissolved coffee. Whisk until smooth.
4. Pour the chocolate mixture over the dry ingredients. Add beaten eggs and YOLO and mix well. Add chopped nuts and combine.
4. Pour the batter into the pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a tester comes out clean. Let cool.
5. Frost cooled brownies with YOLO Milk Dessert. Cover and chill for at least one hour before serving.